Beth Jones’ Virtual Intensive!
Stepping Stones to Your Purpose & Passion
6 Week Online Class: January 10 – February 14, 2012
God made you for a specific purpose. He created you wonderfully and fearfully in your mother’s womb for a reason – to glorify Him. He wants to use everything about you – your past and present, your hopes and dreams, your huge hurts and even your little hang-ups – to achieve His purposes in your life.
I can help you to discover how to bring your life roles, your longings, and your experiences to point you toward your life mission, your calling.
Join me for an intensive, 6-week journey where you’ll learn to become closer to God and heal your past so you can move forward.
The calls will be covering topics such as:
- Relaxing Facial: Getting Your Thoughts & Life In Sync with God – Renewing Your Mind daily with God’s word
- Detox Body Wrap: Leave Your Past Behind – Healing from your pain, forgiving those who have hurt you, and getting unstuck from unhealthy, negative life patterns
- Hand Paraffin Wax: Do What Matters Today – Focusing on your relationship with God and those you love, pursuing your purpose and passion, not getting sucked into materialism
- Spa Gift Card: Love Others as Jesus Loves You – Building strong relationships with others through time, money, and listening, keeping “short accounts” of forgiveness, helping others in practical ways
- Pamper Your Beautiful Feet: Walk With Integrity – Obeying God’s word daily, having honesty and authenticity in your relationships, being trustworthy
- Eye Creamer: Getting God’s Vision – Knowing what you’re called to do and be, fulfilling your purpose, using your gifts, talents and skills for God’s glory, ministry to others
- Whole Body Massage: Expect the Desires of Your Heart – Start dreaming big, believe God has great plans for you, move toward your dreams with fast action
Here’s what you get when you sign up for this 6-week intensive:
- One-on-one personal “anointing time” – one hour alone with me for me to just listen to you, personally coach you and pray for you anytime during the six weeks of class.
- Weekly “3-Steps-Now” Action Packet, which includes practical steps for you to take for the week with a Bible verse and encouragment.
- Your copy of Katie Brazelton’s book, Pathway to Purpose For Women
- Checklists, a video, and a short, encouraging email each week
- Private Facebook forum for support, prayer, and brainstorming with other women, to discuss your successes, “stuck between a rock and a hard place” obstacles, and stepping stone actions – for you to network and make friendships that may last a lifetime!
- Online class training about your purpose and passion to encourage you and motivate you to fulfill your calling
- 6 recorded classes (replays emailed to you in mp3 format, in case you can’t make class)
I can’t make success and fulfillment happen for you. The choice is up to you. But I can come alongside you to encourage and exhort you to climb higher. You don’t have to stay stuck. You can move forward, releasing the pain of the past, embracing the joy of today, and looking forward to the hope of tomorrow.
You will have to do the work. But this virtual intensive will equip you with practical tools you need to say a big “YES” to God and to your bright future.
Imagine with me when I was a little, shy girl in school. At recess, I was always the last one to be chosen for a team. When there was a party, I was always on the outside. Have you ever felt like that and wanted to follow your dream?
Beth Jones’ Helping Hands Coaching Group/Book Study class helped to encourage me in so many ways.One way was to be able to step out in faith and to have courage to follow my dream.
Coaching class with Beth Jones has challenged me to do a lot of thinking. Reminding me to seek God first, not to let fear and stress control me, and to be totally submissive to God. It has been a great time of learning, sharing and making new friends.
You do not want to miss a coaching class with Beth. God is using her.”
Nancy Lewis, Christian author, blogger, wife, and mom
I thank God every day for Beth Jones. We all long for a sister in Christ – someone who accepts and loves us for who we are, points us to God’s truth, lifts us up with encouragement and in prayer, and is that person we can always count on to go to battle with us.
Beth is that precious sister. While participating in Beth’s Helping Hands class, I was blessed to watch her live The Great Commandments that Jesus gave us – to love Him and love others. Her classes revolved around her overflowing love of God.
With that focus, she loved each of us with genuine care, created a safe environment for us to share and heal from fears and hurts, and built up friendships among us all that I know will be long lasting.
Through her class I experienced healing and learned great truths. Beth’s humility, wisdom, and authentic heart are amazing. She is clearly a vessel for God.”
Kimberly Ehlers, Christian speaker, author, wife and homeschooling mom
Ready to reach higher for your dreams? This class gives you the step-by-step guide you need for knowing and fulfilling God’s purpose for your life, to pursue your passions, and to persevere to fulfill God’s destiny.
This intensive will be held for six weeks on Talkshoe, beginning January 10 – February 14, 2012. It will be every Tuesday at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (12 p.m. EDT).
Seats will fill fast at this price, and we have limited space. This intensive will only be opened to five (5) women!
To secure your spot today, just click on the Paypal button below. After paying with Paypal, be sure to wait a few minutes or click on my email address so that you will be taken to the welcome page, where you will fill out your name and address to secure your spot in the exclusive class membership. After opting in, you will then receive an email from me with instructions for the class.
Life’s up and downs provide windows of opportunity to determine your values and goals. Think of using all obstacles as stepping stones to build the life you want. – Marsha Sinetar
Click on the Paypal button below.
$129 $79 today!
I’m Beth Jones, Speaker/Author/Life Coach. I equip women to hear God’s voice, unlock their gifts, and pursue their passion.
To learn more about me, click here.