Do you have a close relationship with your mom?
Or, like me, maybe you never had that?
Do you long for your mother’s love, approval, and acceptance?
Join International Speaker/Author Beth Jones for her webinar, honoring moms for Mother’s Day…
The Power of a Mother’s Love
Friday, May 8, 2015
2 p.m. Central Time/3 p.m. Eastern Time
When I was a little girl, all I wanted to be when I grew up was a mom and a writer. Both of these dreams have come true.
I’m the mom of three beautiful daughters, Heather, Eden, and Leah, and a published author of 8 books.
My children are one of my most precious gifts from God. I love them so much, and would lay down my life for them, if necessary.
I didn’t have that kind of love growing up.
Neither did Cinderella. Her mother died when she was young, and when her father married a widow, her wicked stepmother abused her. Rejected. Unfulfilled. Unloved.
Maybe this resonates with you, as it does me. Maybe you long for your mother’s love and acceptance.
Or maybe she died like mine did, and you never felt that.
But there is One who loves and accepts you unconditionally: God.
Mom to mom, I invite you to join me for this encouraging virtual event to discover God’s love for you, and how you can leave a different legacy for your children.
- Why moms matter: discover the truth of God’s word about the precious value of mothers and the vital role you play in your children’s lives;
- How you don’t have to repeat the crazy, dysfunctional cycle in your family, if you were abused, neglected, and/or unloved by your mom;
- 5 powerful and practical tips for you as a mom to really show your kids unconditional love.
- This webinar will be recorded. You’ll get the replay within 24 hours in your email inbox.
- When you pay, you’ll be automatically entered into a contest for a $25 Visa gift card. You don’t have to attend live to win. The winner will be announced by email following the webinar.
- A surprise FREE GIFT for everyone attending the webinar!
Be sure to share about this and invite a mom friend to join us!
Ready to have a heart to heart over coffee (or whatever your fave beverage) and be encouraged?
Limited Seating. Save your spot by clicking on the Paypal button below.
After payment, you must opt in with your name and email address by email to secure your seat.
If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com.
See you on the other side!
Beth Jones, International Speaker/Author