This year has sped by, hasn’t it? Again.
The older you are, the faster the years go. You grasp at time, but it rushes through your hands like turbulent rapids in a river, and there’s no stopping it. That’s why it’s important to be present in the moments each day and to savor your time with loved ones. To live intentionally.
Christmas is around the corner and the new year. I think it’s important to live each day fully, and there is still time to get things accomplished this year. What things?
Whatever matters most, what is important to you personally–and to God. I highly recommend reading the book What If God Wrote Your Bucket List? 52 Things You Don’t Want To Miss.
For me, that would be:
- Using my spiritual gifts for God and living out my purpose daily;
- Working on healing my marriage to Ray;
- Staying connected with our 3 beautiful daughters and 4 precious grandkids (soon to be 5!);
- Having my “coffee with God” time each morning, praying, journaling, & reading the Bible;
- Walking/jogging at the track and eating healthy to become fitter;
- Enjoying this new fall season (pumpkin scented candles, mm; pretty sunflowers decos);
- Traveling to new places;
- Being an example of Christ to all those God brings across my path each day.
What about you? What is left on your bucket list that you’d like to do before this year ends?