Were you able to join us this weekend at Cindy Rushton’s Talk-a-Latte’ retreat? I spoke Saturday afternoon at 3:30 p.m. on Do The Next Thing – about us never operating in presumption, but always asking God what to do, like King David before each battle with Israel’s enemies. If you missed it and would still like to hear my workshop and the other great speakers, you can still grab the set for only $19.95 until Sunday, February 20 at midnight, when the price goes up to $29.95.
OR you can join Cindy’s Talk-a-Latte club, and pay the discounted price of $12.95, and receive this set and monthly audios. You’ll love them.
As usual, this weekend Cindy poured into us her secrets for ultimate productivity. We want to be productive and fruitful for God, not just busy all the time. We want to do and to be all that God has prepared for us for His glory.
What has God told you to do next? Maybe it’s:
- Write a book, article, or speech
- Do something you haven’t done before, like using video, getting a coach, doing a webinar or teleseminar
- Take a pottery class, college class, or a class on marketing or social media
- Focus on your physical fitness – start an aerobics class, walk, join a gym
- Forgive someone who has hurt you
- Start taking time out for yourself – a spa day, a hot bubble bath, a new hairstyle or color, a day at the mall or bookstore, going to Starbucks or Mexican with a girlfriend or alone
- Work on your marriage – have a weekend get-away at a bed-and-breakfast
- Go on a missions trip or to that place you’ve always wanted to travel to
- Start using your spiritual gifts. Find out what they are and begin using them. Fulfill your purpose!
What is the next thing God wants you to do? Leave your comments below.