Are you a woman in business/entrepreneur?
Would you like some great tips for success?
I’ve been having women guests for my podcast to either speak or be interviewed about the joys and the challenges of being a woman in business (or entrepreneur).
I have a few more women lined up to share in the following weeks, but here is who I’ve had as my guest so far, and their topic of discussion. They have been amazing and I think these podcasts will encourage and bless you!
- Me (Kickstarting the series, sharing a bit about my own entrepreneurial journey);
- Dana Arcuri, Certified Trauma Recovery Coach, Author, and Speaker (Trusting in God’s Unknown Territory);
- My beautiful, precious sister, Maria Willis, Counselor (You can reach your dreams, even with mental health struggles);
- My business coach, Diane Cunningham Ellis (Catch on and stay on fire in your business);
- Doreen Penner, Canadian Coach, Speaker, and Author (Get clear & be confident);
- Shelby B. Ketchen, Content Repurposing & Project Management & Launches (Get the “tech” help you need if you feel frazzled and frustrated.)
I also just added my podcast this week about the stressful events (and the joys) of house-sitting and puppy-sitting our daughter Heather’s puppy Angel, while she, her fiance Andy, and his 3 kids Kelsey, Kayden, and Eian drove from Belton, Missouri to Gulf Shores, Alabama and Pensacola, Florida, for a 9-day, relaxing beach vacation. (This might be a business venture idea for YOU; the national average income for puppy-sitters is $15 an hour, or $31,629 per year, according to ZipRecruiter.)
Two more interviews for my Women in Biz podcast series are lined up this week with Author/Editor/Speaker Sharon Rose (Write your story & leave your legacy) and Wellness Coach/Speaker/R.N. Joycelynn Harrell. (Working a J-O-B as you go for your dreams). If you are interested in being a guest for my podcast (to speak or be interviewed), please contact me here.
What have you found to be the joys and the challenges of this exciting, but not always easy entrepreneurial journey? Please leave your comments below.
Be sure to subscribe to my podcast, Beth Jones International Speaker, on Anchor here. You can also listen and subscribe to it at Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, RadioPublic, Pocket Casts, and Stitcher. There is an opportunity to donate one of three amounts to my podcast at Anchor, so that I can continue creating episodes. Just choose the “Support” button at the top of the page.