For beginner, aspiring authors…
Have you ever said, “I want to write a book?” Many people want to, but never do.
You’ve been saying it for years, right?
But you just need help getting started. Now’s your time!
Introducing Beth Jones’ 4 week Writing Training
Just write! No excuses. Virtual Summer Bootcamp
Each Saturday @ 11 a.m. Central Time
June 7 – June 28, 2014
It’s time to write your book!
This is the year to write your book. The time is now.
No more excuses. No more procrastination. No more fear.
Whether writing a fiction or non-fiction book, you have an important story to tell, a message the world needs to hear.
I will be your encouraging, motivating guide to help you get started to write your book in just 4 short weeks. Yeah, there’s 3-day, write like mad courses and they’re great. This one is tailored to those who need more time to write a book, but who don’t want to be stuck in the same place in a few months!
Beth, when we have our coaching sessions, I hang up the phone and I can write for hours! You are my “muse”- our conversations are the catalyst by which my creativity flows and I believe it is because of the anointing of the Holy Spirit. I know we met by divine appointment and I have accomplished more with you in the past three months than I have in three years on my own. I thank God for your obedience to coach and inspire women to use the gifts God has given us.” – My client Vickie Oakley
What you get in this Bootcamp:
In this 4 week summer bootcamp, there are 4 modules of 30-minute virtual training with time for Q & A afterward.
Each week, we cover the different roadblocks that are keeping you stuck and from writing your book:
Saturday, June 7 ~ Queen of Excuses (Honoring the King of Kings)
Saturday, June 14 ~ My head’s going to explode! (Braindump all those racing, creative ideas)
Saturday, June 21 ~ Let your fingers do the talking (Actually sitting down to write or record your book)
Saturday, June 28 ~ Dandelion Seeds in the Wind (Naturally supernatural marketing, both locally and globally – your heart message will go where God wills.)
What to expect:
- Weekly virtual training modules on my private conference line in a confidential, small group setting with other passionate, aspiring authors.
- Energizing, encouraging Q & A time after each call going over your questions and your emotionally “stuck in the mud” places.
- Downloadable mp3 recording replay of each training, to listen to over again or if you have to miss a session.
- Weekly email writing tips to spur you on, encouraging Scriptures, and motivating quotes.
- Downloadable writing prompts and challenges to walk you through each week to get to the writing success finish line.
- My bonus motivational videos to blast through excuses, fears, and other traps holding you back from writing your book.
- Private Facebook group with me and other aspiring authors for connecting with writers, prayer and accountability.
- Just write. No excuses. Downloadable PDF.
5 Minute Video Topics:
- God First, Success Lasts.
- Success is later, procrastinator.
- Time is your diamond mine.
- Attractions, distractions.
- Fears & Tears.
- Overcome The Overwhelm.
- Progress, Not Perfection.
- Organize & Prioritize.
- Exercise Your Brain & Body.
- Master Your Writing Craft from The Masters.
- A Time & A Season (Letting Go of Results.)
- Inspired Living, Inspired Writing.
Wait, there’s more!
- Personal, one on one coaching call with me to discuss your book idea and to pray for you – value: $597!
“Almost all good writing begins with terrible first efforts. You need to start somewhere. Start by getting something—anything—down on paper.” – Anne Lamott, Bird by Bird
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” – Agatha Christie
“The journey of 1,000 miles begins with a single step.” – Lao-tzu, The Way of Lao-tzu
Ready to begin?Just click on the Paypal button below.
Seating is limited! Grab your spot now!
After you pay through Paypal, you should be redirected to an opt-in page. You MUST opt in to receive the information about this bootcamp.
Technology isn’t perfect. If you experience any “techy” glitches after your payment at Paypal, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can send you the opt-in page link to ensure you’ll receive all the info you need for this class.
Registration for this bootcamp is now closed!
Please email Beth Jones @ email@example.com if you’re interested in taking a future class.
Be sure to tell a friend and share about this with your writing friends on social media!
Beth Jones, International Speaker/Author