Today is Day 15 of the Ultimate Blog Challenge. The recommended blog post was to create a resource list.
I am an International Speaker. Here are some of the inspiring people I follow and some excellent resources I use as a speaker, which may help you, too:
- Sheila Wray Gregoire, Canadian author/speaker/blogger. Sheila has excellent, professional, and Biblically-based speakers’ training that I’ve taken and loved.
- Rochelle Valasek aka “Shelley” is my precious friend and speaking coach. Shelley has been speaking professionally for over 15 years, and is one of the most anointed speakers I’ve ever heard. I’ve attended her webinars and she was one of the speakers for my Released women’s conference. She is an anointed woman of God with the Father’s huge heart of love. Her testimony is amazing and powerful. You’ll love her and learn so much from her!
- Ibloom. Kelly Thorne Gore and her team’s mission is to inspire and empower women to live a life they love which honors God. With every webinar, telecall, and book of Ibloom’s, I learn something and come away refreshed and encouraged.
- Join NACWE Now! * I was first drawn to NACWE’s CEO and founder Diane Cunningham on Facebook by her beautiful face and how she was so on fire for God and was all over the place, marketing and networking. She inspired me, and I wanted to learn to succeed like she was doing. For the last 2 years, I’ve received incredible business training through NACWE. I highly recommend you join this organization for Christian women with an online business to go to the next level in your biz.
- Instant Teleseminar. I’ve tried LOTS of webinar programs online. None are perfect. Techie problems happen sometimes with all of them. So far, I’ve found Instant Teleseminar to be the best. You can use webinars and teleseminars for your online speaking.
- Talkshoe. Talkshoe is a free platform you can use as a speaker to share your heart-burning messages or to invite guest speakers on the show with you as host. There’s a chat room for guests to ask you questions, comment, and connect with each other. Some speakers prefer Blog Talk Radio, but I think Talkshoe is less tech-challenging. I have 44 recorded episodes on a variety of topics, that you can listen to at no charge by clicking here.
- WordPress. My first website made me cry a lot. It was totally stressful trying to add an article, blog, or picture to my site. Then I hired a professional WordPress website designer and I fell in love with WordPress! I LOVE it! I can’t say enough good things about WordPress (great for SEO, attracts Google robots and search engines, you can easily add pics, videos, and blogs, integrates with social media, saves money from hiring designer to make changes on your site)….and these things are why I only recommend WordPress to my coaching clients. Read what Michael Hyatt has to say about why you need a self-hosted WordPress site here.
- Toastmasters. Some professional speakers are not fans of Toastmasters. I haven’t been to a meeting in awhile for various reasons. But I won a first place humorous speech award at Toastmasters, networked with wonderful speakers, and became much more self-aware in my presentations about NOT using filler words like “um,” “you know,” and “so” at Toastmasters. They offer great training.
- Michael Port. Right now I’m watching his new video series, which is educational and entertaining. He’s a top-ranking speaker and best-selling author. His book, Book Yourself Solid, is excellent.
This is just a partial list of resources. I hope they encourage and help you. If you have any questions, email me at email@example.com.
If you’d like to book me as a speaker for your women’s conference or event, email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can see clips of my videos and hear radio interviews of me by clicking here.
*This email contains an affiliate link. This means if you buy something/sign up, I may get paid a commission. But I also share links on this post that are not affiliate links which offer valuable content/help that I think you’ll love!