Do you struggle with fear, anxiety, worry, and/or stress? You are not alone. I’ve battled fear and its tentacles my entire life, and many other people do, too.
The world is a scary, dangerous , and unpredictable place today. Fear of not having enough money for the future, fear of terrorism, fear of people you love dying or becoming seriously ill, and fear of corruption of government officials are the top fears for Americans, according to the Chapman University Survey of American Fears.
Other fears people commonly share are:
- fear of public speaking;
- fear of the dark;
- fear of snakes;
- fear of spiders;
- fear of closed in spaces;
- fear of heights;
- fear of flying;
- fear of death;
- and even fear of clowns! Whatever your fear is, it can be paralyzing.
Fear can bind and stop you from achieving God’s purpose in your life. Fear is a prison.
God doesn’t want you afraid, but to trust Him through faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus often rebuked His disciples for being afraid and not having faith. I don’t want Jesus rebuking me, but to commend me for my great faith. What about you?
The way we conquer fear is by renewing our minds through God’s eternal word, prayer, worship, and involvement in a community of believers to help our faith grow.
Need to be encouraged and strengthened through hope and faith in God’s word?
I want to invite you to join me on my free telecall on Saturday, January 28 at 10 a.m. Central Time.
Fearless: Be Set Free From Fear
Here’s the details:
- Call into my Free Conference Call line at Free Conference Call
Conference Dial-in Number: (605) 475-4800
Participant Access Code: 401886#
- The call will be approximately 30 minutes long from 10 AM Central Time (11 AM Eastern Time, and 8 AM Pacific Time).
- I will conclude the call with praying for attendees, for God to replace your fear with faith in Jesus Christ. Together we can defeat the enemy of fear so that we can walk confidently and victoriously in our God-designed purpose and calling.
- Toward the end of this telecall, I’ll share an opportunity for you to buy my newest book, Metamorphosis: Transformed From Fear to Faith, available as an eBook for Kindle at Amazon. You’re under no obligation to buy the book, but it may greatly encourage you or someone you love or know.
- Join other women of God for a time of empowerment. I saw this picture below on Pinterest today, and I felt it was a timely word with the launch of my new eBook on Amazon. “With brave wings she flies.” Ready to fly, beautiful butterfly?
“And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, so that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect.”–Romans 12:2, NASB
I can’t wait to see you there! Please like and share on your fave social media sites with your family, friends, and peers!