What are you afraid of? We all struggle with fears. You may have these:
- fear over a troubled marriage
- fears about our children’s safety or health
- fears over our own health
- fears about phobias
- fears we’re not “good enough” or perfect
- fears of rejection
- fears about our finances/the economy
- fears we may make a mistake/do something wrong
- fears our business will fail
- fears even of success.
God doesn’t want us afraid. It is bondage. Jesus came to set us free. Fear hinders or stops us from our great purpose. It paralyzes us and keeps us stuck.
On November 5 at 11 a.m. Central Time (12 noon Eastern Time), I am having a virtual workshop, Fearlessly Forward. This workshop is based on the movie Secretariat, the champion racehorse who won the Triple Crown. God created Secretariat to run – and to run FAST, to WIN. You are a winner, too. God has a great calling for your life.
It’s time to push past your fears and to move faster into your purpose. There is no time to waste. Time is short. We need to be about the Father’s business in our business!
Click on the video below to learn more about the workshop on Saturday, November 5 at 11:00 a.m. Central Time (12 noon Eastern Time). Just click here to learn more about the workshop and to secure your spot in the class.