Right now there’s a lot going on in our family:
- marriage conflicts for us and our middle daughter and her husband;
- all of our family’s financial problems;
- Ray’s daily back, knee and joint pain, but still having to work to provide;
- uncertainty what’s going to happen after Ray’s and my rental house lease ends April 30–where we’ll live;
- lots of questions about my online business and exactly what it is that God is wanting me to do;
- our youngest daughter Leah looking for her first job;
- just daily life stuff (etcetera!).
We know that as Christians, we have an enemy, Satan, whose job is to kill, steal, and destroy. To cause as much destruction, distraction, and chaos as possible in our lives.
“Be still, and know that I am God. I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth!”–Psalm 46:10, ESV
To learn more about being still and listening to God, check out my eBook on prayer, Walking With God.