Ever wonder why God is just so good to you? 😀
Today I had the great honor and privilege to be interviewed as a featured member of NACWE by Diane Cunningham, President and Founder of the National Association of Christian Women Entrepreneurs (NACWE).** If you haven’t met Diane yet, be sure to visit her NACWE site today.**
I absolutely LOVE Diane. She’s just one of those people you are immediately drawn to and want to be best friends with for life. She’s a beautiful, anointed woman of God. Diane’s mission is to inspire women to “dream big, catch on fire, and change the world.” She is doing just that.
I found Diane on Facebook, took the leap of faith this year, and joined NACWE. I am going to shamelessly plug this organization because I have been so blessed by it already – and I only joined recently. What you get in the welcome kit alone is worth the initial (reasonably-priced!) investment. As a NACWE annual member, you receive:
- Monthly expert chat telecalls to educate and empower you to build a successful business (and get the mp3 recordings in case you can’t make it to the call)
- Monthly Q & A calls with Diane Cunningham and other experts to ask for help with your business, learn, and network with others
- A binder for your monthly calls, handouts, notes, and creative ideas
- A copy of Diane’s ANOINTED, wonderful book, Dear Female Entrepreneur, My Friend (I felt as if Diane was reading my mail when reading this – like she was sitting right next to me drinking coffee and knew me through and through!)
- A CD series of Diane’s vision for NACWE
- A 25% discount on all of NACWE’s products and services, including the annual retreat
- The NACWE logo for credibility (you can see it on the right-hand side of my site, below my opt-in buttons on the sidebar)
- The ability to connect with like-minded business owners through the calls and online group
- Diane’s success rolodex tha thave helped her on the path to success
- Diane’s book list that she recommends to those in her inner circle.
You will be encouraged, blessed, and motivated to become all that God desires you to be through joining NACWE. Take the plunge! You’ll be so glad you did. You can learn more by clicking here.**
Did you miss the interview here? Just click on the Blog Talk Radio below or by clicking here. You can also download it to Itunes. My interview is 30 minutes long.
**These are affiliate links.