Today I was shopping for jewelry at Kohl’s and found some beautiful things on sale. Having just the right accessories make a girl’s outfit complete and most of all, FUN!
In our lives, we also need “accessories,” along with the basics of shelter, food, clothing, etc. Things like:
- good books to read
- walks in the fall when the leaves are changing and the wind is on our faces
- hot, creamy, sweet coffee first thing in the morning (or however you like yours!)
- fun hobbies like scrapbooking, sewing, hunting, or horseback riding
- writing or emailing a friend
- dancing, running, fencing, or some other type of exercise that gets your blood pumping & your mood lifted
- a time of quiet solitude
- a loyal dog or cat who loves you unconditionally
- a romantic dinner date with your husband or wife
- a game or tickling session with your kids
- going someplace new
- a funny movie.
What about you? What are some of life’s “accessories” that you enjoy? Leave your comments below. I’d love to hear them.