Today I was shopping for jewelry at Kohl’s and found some beautiful things on sale. Having just the right accessories make a girl’s outfit complete and most of all, FUN!
In our lives, we also need “accessories,” along with the basics of shelter, food, clothing, etc. Things like:
- good books to read
- walks in the fall when the leaves are changing and the wind is on our faces
- hot, creamy, sweet coffee first thing in the morning (or however you like yours!)
- fun hobbies like scrapbooking, sewing, hunting, or horseback riding
- writing or emailing a friend
- dancing, running, fencing, or some other type of exercise that gets your blood pumping & your mood lifted
- a time of quiet solitude
- a loyal dog or cat who loves you unconditionally
- a romantic dinner date with your husband or wife
- a game or tickling session with your kids
- going someplace new
- a funny movie.
What about you? What are some of life’s “accessories” that you enjoy? Leave your comments below. I’d love to hear them.
Great list! I’d add good Christian music that helps you worship and connect with God.
Love to worship! Thanks for the reminder, Kimberly! 😀