This week I’m preparing for my speaking presentation for the Women of Destiny conference that’s on a cruise to the Bahamas. Here are some of the things I’ve had to do to get ready for this conference and cruise:
- Pray to make sure it was God’s will and for the speaking topic
- Prepare my speaking presentation and print out my notes
- Renew my passport
- Well Watered Woman Ministries covered my cruise costs (God bless them!), so my cabin is now paid for and booked!!!
- Book my roundtrip flight to Miami, FL
- Book two nights at the hotel in Miami, FL – one the night before the cruise ship departs and one night after we get back
- Added our oldest daughter Heather’s name to our checking account so she can access our checking account and pay two utility bills for us while we’re gone
- Go to the doctor to get a prescription for a medicine patch that goes behind the ear, in case I need it for seasickness – please pray I will NOT get seasick!
God has provided for ALL my expenses for this trip – HUGE answered prayer! He is so good and faithful!
Ray is planning to go with me, but the cruise is full now so he is on a (short) waiting list for a cabin and we are praying in the finances for his costs – the cabin cost, his air fare, and we’re going to need at least a little spending money while there (I’d like to bring our kids a souvenir! All meals are covered with the cruise, so we don’t have to be concerned about meal costs while there.)
Would you pray in agreement with me for money miracles for Ray’s expenses? 🙂 I appreciate your prayers! I am anticipating GOD TO MOVE QUICKLY!
Oh, I’m pumped up now ~ so excited about this conference! I believe God is going to do great things, much more than we can imagine. I can’t wait to come back and tell you the exciting things that happened!
Please keep our children and grandchildren in your prayers, and please pray for God’s anointing and authority upon me as I speak. I always consider speaking a great honor, and this is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for which I’m so thankful!
I will keep you updated regarding Ray. This week is a BIG faith walk for us as we are praying in those funds for Ray to go, too! He already has the vacation time off from his work. I believe he has a divine appointment on this trip and am believing in faith he will go with me! He’s always wanted to go on a cruise to the Bahamas, and this would be such a blessing to him. He works so hard at his job as a paramedic and this would be a GREAT, MUCH-DESERVED vacation for him.
One way you could help if you feel led by God to do so is to purchase one (or several!) of my products! (I know, how bold, right?!) 😀 But it’s good soil to sow your seed. I consider this to be a missionary journey. This opportunity was not something I sought out for myself; God sovereignly opened the door for me to do this! God is sending me to the Bahamas for a Divine purpose, but I believe He wants to use Ray’s gifts even more than mine there. Just click here to visit my E-store to purchase one of my products. I’m working on a new book now, and plan to add more products to the Estore when I come home.
I have never been on a cruise before and am not sure quite what to expect! If you have been on a cruise before, please leave your comments below. Where did you go on your cruise? Share something exciting that you did like an excursion, a funny story, tips for the cruise, or whatever you’d like. I’d love to glean from the benefit of your experience!
Image Resource: Image: Salvatore Vuono / FreeDigitalPhotos.net