“Do not hoard what seems good for a later place in the book; give it, give it all, give it now.”
This is a quote by Annie Dilliard, who won the Pulitzer Prize for General Non-fiction for her book, Pilgrim at Tinker Creek. She also wrote The Writing Life, other books, poetry, and essays.
I’ve met many people who say, “I’ve always wanted to write a book.” Then years later, they are still saying this and they haven’t done it yet…or even started!
I’ve heard it said that the cemetery is the richest place on earth because people are buried there, sometimes with their dreams and their gifts still inside of them. I don’t want to see you go to the grave with your gifts–your book–buried with you!
It’s time to write your book!
This September 2018, I’m hosting a writers’ retreat in the small, rural town of Butler, Missouri, so aspiring authors can do just that–write or finish their books in peaceful solitude!
Let’s get started and get it done! I’m your Book Midwife, helping you to birth your “book baby” to delivery!
On May 18, 2018, I’m raising the Early Bird Price of this retreat from $25 to $55.
The price when you sign up and pay includes:
- 2 nights’ stay at the lovely, immaculate Bethany House in Butler, MO (you are getting 2 for the price of one!);
- breakfast and snacks, coffee, and purified water--you can bring your own special foods to cook or fix for lunch and supper, or we can go out together to local restaurants;
- a “Chic Flic” Friday fun night with popcorn and chocolate (if a man attends with his wife, he will join my husband for a “man cave” night);
- a Saturday morning devotional time as we seek God together to use this gift for His glory;
- me sharing my “secret sauce” for how I’ve written 18 books, with my best tips & techniques & resources;
- a complimentary copy of my book, How To Write Your Book Fast, as your GPS author’s guide;
- focused session times of quiet to pray, write and journal, and just to refill;
- free access to me all weekend to ask me any coaching questions you want (normally, a $597 investment!);
- making new writer friends and networking (you never know what God is up to!);
- and much more!
Don’t miss out on this anointed, refreshing and motivating writers’ getaway weekend!
Can’t stay overnight Friday or Saturday or don’t want to stay overnight in Butler? Then just join us for Saturday during the important devotional, teaching, and writing session times!
I only have a couple of spots left, so hurry and sign up today for the Early Bird Price of just $25 (for two nights—an INSANE price!)
Click here to watch my video about this fun writers’ getaway.
Sign up now by clicking here. Only a few seats are left, and then the doors to access shut! I’d love to see you there!