I hope you had a blessed Christmas with your family and friends. We had all our children and grandchildren over for Christmas Eve dinner here at our house; on Christmas Eve, Ray, Heather and Leah traveled to Texas to visit Ray’s mom Judy and stepdad Leonard.
I didn’t go this time, but stayed home and prayed, ate Mexican, read, and watched chic flics…don’t you feel sorry for me, lol? I’ll try to post pics this week of our family Christmas together.
One of the gifts I bought Ray for Christmas was tickets to see the new Star Wars movie, The Force Awakens. He’s been talking about seeing it for weeks.
I also bought him a Star Wars, “The Force Awakens,” t-shirt (he wore it to see the movie today, too!).
This isn’t a spoiler alert, but I’ll just say I thought the original Star Wars movie was MUCH better (aren’t they all?). But we had fun going out.
I loved the white lights on the trees there at the shopping center.
By the theatre the sidewalk had these words engraved: “May the force be with you.” I snapped a pic of Ray standing by the words. My prayer is that in 2016, the force of God’s power, authority, and anointing will be with and upon Ray! Amen!
Are you ready for 2016?
Meanwhile, tomorrow I’m planning to go through our house and my office office, organizing, sorting, throwing away, and filing things to prepare for 2016.
I’m also gearing up with aspiring authors for my VIP Writers’ Day on January 5, 2016 at 10 a.m. Central Time. If you want 2016 to be your best, most productive writing year yet, join us!
If you can’t make the live virtual event, the call will be recorded and the replay emailed to you. I’m also offering a private Facebook group for writers for support and motivation, and a downloadable PDF with a list of the resources I’ve personally used to write my 10 books. To learn more, just click here.
My free webinar went well today ~ no techy issues, praise God!
If you’d like to work further with me and get your book/eBook written and published THIS year, I’m offering a 4-week virtual training for writers beginning March 21, 2015.
I’m offering a SPECIAL DISCOUNT OF $50 OFF THE PRICE…JUST $50 FOR ALL 4 WEEKS!
With this training you get:
- Mentoring, motivation and momentum to write Your Book/Ebook
- Tools to jumpstart you writing your book/Ebook
- Weekly videos emailed with writing/publishing tips to get it done!
- Resources I use for book writing, editing, formatting, and graphic design (professional book/Ebook covers)
- Traditional publishing vs. Indie (self-publishing); Answers to your questions on POD companies, ISBN’s, Amazon, and more
- Q & A time after the presentation on the live calls (your chance to be in the “hot seat” for fast coaching!)
- Recorded replays of the calls to listen to at your convenience
Plus, these FREE BONUSES!
- Private Facebook group for members only for encouragement and support
- From Laptop to Launch Training Guide PDF
If you’d like to join me and other aspiring authors for motivation, accountability, encouragement, and support to write your book/eBook THIS year, click here to find out more and to save your spot.